You love your farmhouse because it’s something you have created on your own; every room and everything in these rooms in your farmhouse are equally important to you. From artistic chairs, wooden bed, furniture, to bathroom accessories, sink, and commode, all the elements in your room need to have a close focus for its cleaning. We have some lovely tips for you to maintain your farmhouse bathroom so that it falls under the list of hygiene and cleanliness.
Lovely Tips to Keep Your Farmhouse Bathroom Clean and Hygienic:
- Begin with the recipe of cleaning: Make a recipe of everything that needs to be cleaned in your wooden bathroom. Always keep a few things handy in your bathroom closet such as baking soda, flush cleaner, and toilet rolls. Your farmhouse is in an open space, it’s not difficult to believe that the dirt on those white accessories will settle easily. A mixture of baking soda and ammonia solution works like a miracle to make things whiter again.
- Use a spray cleaning solution: Before you begin with cleaning the cabinets and doors, spray the solution on the other areas such as toilet seat, sink, and flooring so that the solution starts performing its role. The standup time that the solution will take helps to dissolve the tough stains and grease from the bathroom. Meanwhile, you may continue to clean the other stuff in the room. you will need to get your business registered with local council to build your company authority.
- Use a scrubber: Oodles of different types of scrubbing pads are available in the market. Scrub the wooden floor gently so that the texture of the wood isn’t affected. Remove the dirt from the cracks of the wood surface. You may also use a toothbrush as a scrubber. removing the garbage from the building and then scrub the wooden floor.
- Try the cola technique: It really works than any other strong cleaning agent! Always keep a bottle of cola in your farmhouse bathroom closet. It comes really handy in emergency needs when you have surprise guests at home. Pour a bottle of cola into the toilet seat and sink, let it settle for at least 30 minute. Flush it normally like you do and clean the sink.
- Check for leakages: Timely cleaning and maintaining your farmhouse bathroom is extremely essential, especially if you have a water tank fitted above. The climatic changes like storms, rain, and snowfall damage the roof and ceiling. Check for any leakages or cracks and fix them timely.
- Follow the disinfectant process: Farmhouse bathrooms are often prone to insects and germs due to the green pastures surrounding your house. Use a disinfecting spray or an all-purpose bathroom disinfectant throughout the bathroom. Use fresh cloth to wipe the area and do not let the wooden floors be wet for a long time.
Creating a farmhouse is a dream come true thing and not many people are blessed with such spacious land. Be thankful to it and follow every possible step to keep all the rooms clean and tidy. It will gift you a healthy lifestyle. you can book online services if you need any type of home cleaning service.